Enjoy the vegetable spring roll in rainy season with your family and friends.
Vegetable Spring Rolls
- 1 tsp Oil
- ½ cup Onions (sliced)
- 1 tsp Ginger (chopped)
- 1 tsp Garlic (chopped)
- 200 gm Cabbage (shredded)
- 100 gm Sliced carrots
- ½ cup Capsicum (sliced)
- ¼ cup French Beans (sliced)
- ¼ cup Spring onion greens
- ¼ cup Noodles (boiled)
- 1 packet of Knorr Easy to Cook Chinese Manchurian
- 3-4 Spring roll sheets
- ¼ cup Corn flour Paste (1 tbsp corn flour + 1 tbsp water)
- Oil (deep frying)
- Schezwan sauce (Dipping sauce)
- Heat oil in a pan, add the sliced onions & garlic, saute until translucent.
- Now add the cabbage, carrots, capsicum, beans & spring onions & stir-fry for 2-3 mins
- Add the noodles & the knorr Manchurian mix, give it a quick stir, check the seasoning if required, remove & let the mixture cool down.
- To make the spring rolls, take the spring roll sheet, lay it out on a flat surface, place the filling in the bottom part & start rolling while folding the sides inside, to form the shape of a cigar, grease with some cornflour paste to stick the edges together.
- Deep fry in hot oil until golden brown.
- Serve hot with schezwan sauce.