Junk foods are everyone’s favorite. But why not make them healthy? Have a vegetable box patties as a junk food today
Crispy Vegetable Box Patties
- Butter 1 & ½ tablespoon
- Garlic chopped 1 teaspoon
- Carrot chopped ¼ Cup
- Capsicum chopped ¼ Cup
- Cabbage chopped 1 Cup
- White pepper powder ¼ teaspoon or to taste
- Black pepper crushed ¼ teaspoon or to taste
- Chicken powder ¼ teaspoon
- Salt ¼ teaspoon or to taste
- Green onion leaves chopped ¼ Cup
- All-purpose flour 2 tablespoon
- Water 1-2 tablespoon or as required
- Samosa patti 10-12
- BBQ sauce 1 tablespoon
- Mozzarella cheese grated 1-2 tablespoons
- Cooked vegetables
- Eggs 2
- Salt ½ teaspoon or to taste
- White pepper powder ½ teaspoon
- Black pepper crushed ½ teaspoon
- Mozzarella cheese grated 1-2 tablespoon
- All-purpose flour 1 Cup or as required
- Bread crumbs 1 Cup or as required
- Oil for frying
- In wok, add butter and let it melt.
- Add garlic and fry until light golden.
- Add carrot and capsicum, mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add cabbage, mix well and cook for a minute.
- Add white pepper powder, black pepper crushed, chicken powder, salt and mix well.
- Add green onion, mix well and let it cool.
- In bowl, add cream, mayonnaise, black pepper crushed, white pepper powder, salt and whisk well.
- Add cabbage and give it a good mix.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In all-purpose flour, add water and mix well to make a paste and set aside.
- Take two samosa patti, place one samosa patti horizontally, apply all-purpose flour paste then place second samosa patti vertically over first one, it will make plus (+) sign.
- Add and spread BBQ sauce, add mozzarella cheese and cooked vegetables in the center and fold the top side so that it covers the filling.
- Apply all-purpose flour paste and fold all sides to make a square box.
- Make sure that all sides are properly sealed and prepare the remaining box patties similarly.
- In eggs, add salt, white pepper powder, black pepper powder, mozzarella cheese and whisk well.
- Now coat prepared box patties in all-purpose flour, dip into beaten eggs then coat in bread crumbs and again dip into beaten eggs then coat in bread crumbs.
- In frying pan, heat oil and fry box patties from both sides until golden brown.
- Serve with tomato ketchup.