These dry fruit ladoo are easy to make and healthy for you.
Dry Fruit Ladoo
- Ghee – 1 tablespoons
- Cashews – 50 grams
- Almonds – 50 grams
- Pistachios – 50 grams
- Walnuts – 50 grams
- Ghee – 1 tablespoon
- Raisins – 70 grams
- Dried figs – 50 grams
- Dates – 70 grams
- Cardamom powder – 1 teaspoon
- Ghee – 3 tablespoons
- Heat 1 tablespoon ghee oil in a pan, add cashews, almonds, pistachios, walnuts and roast them for 5 – 7 minutes or till they change colour lightly.
- Add this mixture into a blender and coarsely blend dry fruits. Keep aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon ghee in a another pan, add raisins, dried figs, dates and fry them on medium heat for 3 – 5 minutes.
- Transfer this mixture into a blender and coarsely blend these dry fruits. Keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add both the blended mixture in it.
- Add cardamom powder, ghee and mix it well.
- Take a small amount of mixture and roll them in round balls.
- Serve immediately or store ladoo in airtight container.