Enjoy the healthy lifestyle with this refreshing peach squash in summer season
- 2 & ½ cup Peaches (deseed & cube)
- 1 cup Water
- 1 & ½ cup Sugar
- 4-5 tablespoon Lemon juice
- 1 & ½ cup Water
- In a pan boil peaches in one cup of water. Cook until soft.
- Grind peaches and cook for another 5 minutes. Take pan off the stove.
- In another pan boil 1 ½ cup of water, add sugar and cook until syrup is thickened.
- Add peach puree and cook for 10 minutes. Then add lemon juice in it.
- Take off of stove, bring it to room temperature and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours or until chilled.
- Pour in an airtight jar and store for up to 2 weeks.
- In 2 cups of water, add half cup of squash and serve chilled.