Take these spicy vegetable kebab in trip next time
- 2 Large Potatoes
- 2 Carrots
- 100 gm Peas
- Salt (As Needed)
- 1 teaspoon Red Chili, crushed
- 1 teaspoon Whole Cumin
- 1 teaspoon Fenugreek
- 1 teaspoon Coriander, crushed
- 1 teaspoon Cumin Powder
- 1 teaspoon Hot Spices
- 1 teaspoon Turmeric
- 5 gm Coriander, chopped
- 5 gm Mint, chopped
- 5 gm Green Chili, chopped
- 3 tablespoon Bread Crumbs
- 3 Eggs
- Cooking Oil as per taste
- In a cooking pot, add salt, potatoes, carrot and boil it. After that grate it.
- In a bowl, add pea, potato, carrot, salt, red chili crushed, whole cumin, fenugreek, coriander, cumin powder, hot spices, turmeric, green coriander, green chili, mint, one egg, bread crumbs and mix it well.
- Now, make kebab and firstly dip into eggs, then cover with bread crumbs. Repeat this step twice.
- After that, deep fry until golden brown in the cooking oil.
- Serve the spicy vegetable kebab with sauces and ketchup.