- Cocoa powder ¼ Cup
- Water 2 tablespoons
- Condensed milk 1 & ¼ Cups
- Butter melted 2 tablespoons
- Vanilla essence ½ teaspoon
- Cocoa powder
- Multi sprinkles
- In pot, add cocoa powder, water and mix well.
- Add condensed milk and mix well.
- Add butter and mix well.
- Put it on flame, mix continuously and cook on medium low flame until it becomes thick and leave the sides of the pot.
- Add vanilla essence and mix well.
- Let it cool down.
- Grease spoon and hands with oil, take a mixture and make a balls.
- Coat in cocoa powder or multi sprinkles.
- Refrigerate until chilled and serve.
- Can be refrigerate in air tight container for up to 2 weeks.