Enjoy this mango mousse with your kids in hot season
- Mango 4-5 cut in cubes
- Sugar 2-3 tablespoon or to taste (optional)
- Whipping cream chilled 1 Cup
- Sugar 3-4 tablespoon
- Water 2 tablespoon
- Mango cubes
- Red cherry
- In blender jar, add mango cubes and blend to make a puree (approx. 2 & ½ Cups).
- In frying pan, add mango puree, mix well and cook on low flame for 5-6 minutes to reduce moisture.
- Add sugar, mix well and cook until sugar is dissolved (approx. 2-3 minutes) and reserve 1 cup of puree for later use.
- Let it cool down.
Making Mango Mousse:
- In bowl, add whipping cream and beat until soft peak forms.
- Add cooked mango puree and mix until well combined and set aside.
- In frying pan, add reserved 1 cup of puree, sugar, water, and mix well
- Cook for 3-4 minutes or until transparent and set aside.
- In serving glass, add mango cubes, prepared mango mousse and prepared mango glaze.
- Garnish and serve chilled.