Cookies and coffee go together but this time do it in a creative way and make Cookie Cup Shots. That chocolate fused with coffee will give a fusion of warm coffee and chocolate from the cups. When you are done just eat your cup!
Cookie Cup Shots
- Butter 150 gms (room temperature)
- Brown sugar powdered ½ Cup
- Caster sugar 1/3 Cup
- Salt ½ teaspoon
- Vanilla essence 1 & ½ teaspoons
- Egg 1 (room temperature)
- All-purpose flour sifted 2 Cups
- Chocolate chips ½ Cup
- Cooking chocolate 120 gms
- In bowl, add butter and beat until fluffy.
- Add brown sugar, caster sugar, salt and beat until well combined.
- Add vanilla essence, egg and beat well.
- Add all-purpose flour, chocolate chips and mix well with the help of the spatula and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Grease your hands with oil, take prepared dough, make a ball and place inside the silicon mold.
- Press gently with another mold and form the cookie cups inside the molds, making the walls of the cookie cup about 1/4 inch thick and weight down the mold with anything heavy. Repeat with all molds (makes 7-8).
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 C for 20-25 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool completely.
- Remove cookie cups from the molds.
- Melt cooking chocolate in microwave and pour the melted chocolate into the well of each cookie cups.
- Pour the excess chocolate back into the bowl and refrigerate until use.
- Pour coffee and serve!