Drinks are required to hydrate oneself. Have a tasty and healthy tamarind and prune drink
Tamarind and Prune Drink
- 300g Prune
- 250g Tamarind
- 6 cups Sugar
- 4 cups Water
- 1 teaspoon Black salt
- Firstly, soak Prune and Tamarind in two separate bowls.
- Then strain them and extract the seeds from them and grind the pulp.
- In a pan add water and sugar and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add grounded pulp in it, mix well and cook for 10 minutes on low flame.
- Add black salt in it. Tamarind prune mixture for drink is ready.
- Let it cool and then store in bottles.
- In a glass add two tablespoons of drink, water and ice cube.
- Mix it well and your drink is ready.