Not everyone is a chili lover. But eating chili bites may change your view about chili
- Chicken fillet 250 gm
- Salt 1 teaspoon
- Large green chilies 12-18
- Mozzarella cheese slices 4
- Flour 1 cup
- Bread crumbs 1 & ½ cups
- Vinegar 2 tablespoon
- Eggs 3
- Oil for deep frying
- Honey mustard 2 tablespoon
- Mayonnaise 4 tablespoon
- Portuguese peri peri sauce 2 tablespoon
- Mix all Dip ingredients well.
- Take a pan filled with 3-4 glasses of water, add salt and boil chicken fillet for 10-15 minutes.
- Cut chicken fillet in slices as per chilies size.
- Make cuts in Mozzarella Cheese as per chilies size.
- Make a slit in chilies and deseed them gently.
- Take 2 glasses of water in a bowl, add vinegar and dip all chilies in it for 10-15 minutes.
- Take out chilies from water and pat dry them. Put a chicken slice and cheese inside the chilies and set aside.
- Take three separate bowls, add flour, breadcrumbs and (well beated) eggs in each.
- With the help of spoon coat each chili with flour than dip it in egg and then breadcrumbs, repeat the step.
- Heat oil in a wok. On medium flame fry the chilies until they are golden brown.
- Serve Chili Bites with the dip.