An interesting healthy fruit salad recipe made with a choice of fruits and creamy yogurt. It is a unique alternative to the same monotonous wheat bix or perhaps for corn flakes with fruit and milk.
- ½ cup cream
- 1 cup hung curd/greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons sherbat
- 4 tablespoons mango, chopped
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate
- 2 tablespoons grapes, chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons strawberry, chopped
- 2 tablespoons orange, chopped
- 2 tablespoons apple, chopped
- 2 tablespoons banana, chopped
- 2 tablespoons dry fruits, chopped
- 1 cherry, for garnishing
- Firstly, in a bowl take cup cream. Use heavy cream or whipping cream.
- Beat for 2 minutes or until the soft peaks appear.
- Also add hung curd and vanilla extract. You can alternatively use greek yogurt.
- Continue to beat until the mixture turns creamy.
- Creamy yogurt mixture is ready. Refrigerate to keep it chilled.
- To serve, in a tall glass add sherbat. You can alternatively use jelly or sabja seeds.
- Now layer with fruits and creamy yogurt mixture.
- Also, add honey for sweetness.
- Top with dry fruits.
- Garnish with sherbat and cherry.
- Finally, creamy fruit cocktail is ready to be served chilled.