There are many ways to love potato. Ohhh… to eat potato. Try this method today to (
love) eat potato
Honey Chili Potato
- 1/2 kg Potatoes
- 4 cups Water
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 2-3 tablespoon Oil
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Chopped
- 1 teaspoon Ginger Chopped
- 1 tablespoon Green Chili Chopped
- 1 tablespoon Sesame
- 1/2 cup green onion (white part)
- 1/2 cup Capsicum
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoon Ketchup
- 1 teaspoon Red chili flakes
- 1/4 cup Green onion (green part)
- 1 tablespoon Honey
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 4 tablespoon Rice flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- In a pan heat water, add potato sticks and fry on medium heat for 3-4 minutes. Take it out and pet dry them.
- In a bow add flour, rice flour, salt, pepper add potato sticks and coat them well the flour.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry potato sticks on medium flame for 4-5 minutes take them out and rest for 10 minutes then fry again on high flame until golden brown. Keep aside.
- In a pan heat oil, add ginger, garlic, green chili and sesame, sauté for a minute.
- Add green onion, capsicum, salt, black pepper, red chili flakes, vinegar, chili sauce, soy sauce, ketchup and mix well.
- Add water and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add green onion and fried potato sticks and toss well.
- Add honey and mix it well.
- Sprinkle some sesame seeds and green onion.
- Serve hot.