Who does not love fried food? Have a fried Chinese cones this time
- Butter 1 & ½ tablespoons
- Cooking oil 1 teaspoon
- Garlic chopped 1 & ½ tablespoons
- Carrots julienne 1 Cup
- Capsicum julienne 1 Cup
- Cabbage 1 & ½ Cups
- Chicken stock cube 1
- Black pepper crushed ½ teaspoon
- Red chili crushed ½ teaspoon
- Salt 1 pinch or to taste
- White pepper powder ½ teaspoon
- Chili sauce 1 tablespoon
- Soy sauce 1 & ½ tablespoons
- Green onion leaves chopped ½ Cup
- All-purpose flour 3 tablespoons
- Water 2 tablespoons
- Samosa sheets 12
- Cooking oil for frying
- In wok, add butter and let it melt.
- Add cooking oil and mix.
- Add garlic and fry until light golden.
- Add carrots, capsicum and fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add cabbage and mix well.
- Add chicken stock cube, black pepper crushed, red chili crushed, salt, white pepper powder, chili sauce, soy sauce and mix well for 1-2 minutes.
- Add green onion leaves and give it a good mix and let it cool down.
- In all-purpose flour, add water and mix well to make a smooth paste and set aside.
- Take samosa sheet and make pocket, add vegetable filling in the center and fold into the shape of cone and apply flour mixture on the edges and bring the edges together and seal the edges properly (makes 12).
- Can be kept in freezer for up to 2 weeks.
- In wok, heat cooking oil and fry Chinese samosa cones until golden brown.