For pizza lover who want to enjoy pizza during work. this bite size pizza won’t create mess and you can enjoy them anywhere
Crispy Pizza Bombs
Chicken Pizza Filling:
- Cooking oil 2 tablespoons
- Chicken boneless cubes ½ kg
- Garlic paste 1 tablespoon
- Tikka masala 2 tablespoons or to taste
- Lemon juice 2 tablespoons
- Yogurt whisked 3-4 tablespoons
- Charcoal for smoke
- Black olives 1/4 Cup
- Onion chopped ½ Cup
- Capsicum chopped ½ Cup
- Cheddar cheese grated ½ Cup
- Mozzarella cheese grated ½ Cup
- Dried oregano 1 teaspoon
- Lukewarm water ¾ Cup
- Sugar 2 teaspoons
- Instant yeast 1 teaspoon
- All-purpose flour sifted 2 Cups
- Salt ½ teaspoon
- Cooking oil 1 tablespoon
- Cooking oil 1 teaspoon
- Scene on Krunch Achari Chakar 4-6 packs
- Eggs 2
- Milk 2-3 tablespoons
- Pizza sauce as needed
- Cooking oil for frying
Prepare Chicken Pizza Filling:
- In wok, add cooking oil, chicken and mix well until changes color.
- Add garlic paste and mix well.
- Add tikka masala, lemon juice, yogurt, mix well and cook on high flame until dries up.
- Give a charcoal smoke for 2 minutes (optional).
- Add black olives, onion, capsicum, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, dried oregano, mix well and set aside.
- In small jug, add lukewarm water, sugar, instant yeast and mix well, cover and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- In bowl, add all-purpose flour, add salt and mix.
- Add cooking oil, yeast mixture, mix well and knead until dough is formed.
- Add cooking oil and knead again.
- Cover and let it rest for 1 hour at warm place.
- In chopper, add achari chips, chop until crumbled and take out in a bowl.
- In bowl, add eggs, milk, whisk well and set aside.
- Grease hands with oil and knead dough again until smooth.
- Take a small dough, sprinkle dry flour and spread the dough with the help of the hands.
- Add and spread pizza sauce, add prepared chicken pizza filling, warp and seal the edges and make a ball (makes 8-10).
- Now dip into beaten eggs then coat in chopped chips.
- In wok, heat cooking oil and fry on low flame until golden brown.