Pudding can be in any form. Layali Lubnan (Semolina Pudding) is a Lebanese dessert. Have a semolina pudding with your family and friends
- Milk 1 litre
- Sugar ½ Cup or to taste
- Semolina 3/4 Cup
- Rose water 2 tablespoons
- Vanilla essence 1 teaspoon
- Egg beaten 1
- Cream 200 ml (chilled)
- Powdered sugar 3 tablespoons or to taste
- Vanilla essence ½ teaspoon
- In wok, add milk and bring it to boil.
- Add sugar, semolina, mix well and cook on low flame until it thickens (approx. 8-10 minutes) and keep mixing in between.
- Add rose water, vanilla essence and mix well.
- In beaten egg, add 1/4 cup of cook semolina mixture and whisk well.
- Now pour in wok and mix until well combined.
- In serving dish, add semolina mixture and let it cool down and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- In bowl, add cream, powdered sugar, vanilla essence and beat until fluffy.
- On serving dish, add a layer of prepared cream and spread evenly.
- Garnish with pistachios and serve!