A mouth watering recipe for Stuffed Bell peppers. Give it a try, enjoy with family and friends
Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Oil ½ Cup
- Onion sliced 3 large
- Ginger garlic paste 2 tablespoons
- Red chili powder 1 tablespoon
- Cumin powder 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder 1 teaspoon
- Salt 1 teaspoon or to taste
- Tomatoes chopped 3 medium
- Beef mince 1 kg
- Water 1 Cup or as required
- Mint leaves 4 tablespoons
- Fresh coriander 4 tablespoons
- Green chilies 4
- Whole spice powder 2 teaspoons
- Colored bell peppers as required
- Macaroni boiled
- Mozzarella cheese grated
- Dried parsley
- Red chili flakes
- In pot, add oil, onion and fry until translucent, take out half amount of fried onions and set aside.
- Fry remaining onion until golden brown, add ginger garlic paste and mix.
- Add red chili powder, cumin powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, salt, tomatoes, mix well and cook until tomatoes are soft.
- Add beef mince, mix well and cook on medium high flame until water is reduced (10-15 minutes).
- Add water and mix well, cover and cook on low flame for 10-15 minutes.
- Add remaining fried onion, mint leaves, fresh coriander, green chilies, whole spice powder and mix well.
- Cut colored bell peppers from the center and remove seeds and white part.
- Stuffed colored bell peppers with cooked mince, macaroni and again add cooked mince.
- Add mozzarella cheese and sprinkle dried parsley.
- Prepare the remaining stuffed bell pepper and sprinkle red chili flakes.
- Bake in preheated oven at 180 C for 10-12 minutes or until cheese melts.
- In frying pan, place stuffed bell peppers, add oil, cover and cook steam flame until cheese melts (12-15 minutes).