Dessert is must after at the end of the meal. Have a fruit custard trifle after a meal
Fruit Custard Trifle
- Milk 1 litre
- Sugar ½ Cup or to taste
- Vanilla custard powder 6 tablespoon
- Milk ½ Cup
- Apple cubes ½ Cup
- Mango cubes ½ Cup
- Grapes ½ Cup
- Banana cubes ½ Cup
- Peach cubes ½ Cup
- Caster sugar 2 tablespoon or to taste
- Plain cake slices
- Red jelly cubes
- Green jelly cubes
- Prepared custard
- Mix fruits
- Chocolate cake crumbled
- In wok, add milk, sugar, mix well and bring it to boil.
- In vanilla custard powder, add milk and mix well.
- Gradually add dissolve custard powder, whisk continuously and cook until thickens.
- Turn off the flame and whisk until cooled down.
- In bowl, add apple, mango, grapes, banana, peach, caster sugar and mix well.
- Cut jelly into cubes and set aside.
- In serving dish, add plain cake slices, red jelly, green jelly, prepared custard and spread evenly.
- Add mix fruits, prepared custard and spread evenly.
- Garnish with jellies, cherry, chocolate cake crumbled and serve!