Lemon ginger iced tea have two benefits. One is it help in hot season and the second is it detox the liver and help you remain fit
Lemon Ginger Iced Tea
Lemon ginger syrup:
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1/3 cup Ginger (peeled & sliced)
- 3/4 cup Lemon juice
- 2 Lemon peel
Iced green tea:
- 3 cups Water
- 3-4 Green tea bags
- In a medium saucepan, stir together water, sugar, honey over medium heat.
- Let it simmer, once the sugar is completely dissolved, remove from heat and add ginger, lemon juice and lemon peel. Stir and let the syrup cool to room temperature.
- Once cooled, strain syrup to remove the ginger and lemon peel and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- Boil water, let the tea bags steep for at least 5 minutes and refrigerate.
- Mix 1 ½ cup of tea with 1 ½ cup of syrup, mix well and serve chilled.