Spicy lover? Make these achari chili bites and enjoy
Achari Chili Bites
- Water as required
- Vinegar 2 tablespoons
- Green chilies 20-25
- Oil 1 tablespoon
- Chicken strips 1 & ½ Cups
- Ginger garlic paste ½ tablespoon
- Achar gosht masala 1 & ½ tablespoons
- Lemon juice 2 tablespoons
- Cheddar cheese grated ¼ Cup
- Mozzarella cheese grated ¼ Cup
- Tabasco sauce 2 tablespoons
- Cream cheese 2 tablespoons
- All-purpose flour 1 Cup or as required
- Eggs beaten 2
- Bread crumbs grind 1 Cup or as required
- Cooking oil for frying
Honey Mustard Sauce:
- Mayonnaise ½ Cup
- Tabasco sauce 1 tablespoon
- Mustard paste 1 tablespoon
- Honey 2 tablespoons
- In bowl, add water and vinegar.
- Slit green chilies with the help of the knife and deseed them.
- Now add green chilies in vinegar water and soak for 30 minutes.
- In frying pan, add oil, chicken and mix well.
- Add ginger garlic paste and mix well until chicken changes color.
- Add achar gosht masala and mix well.
- Add lemon juice, mix well and cook until dries up and set aside.
- In bowl, add cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, tabasco sauce and cream cheese, mix well and set aside.
- Pat dry green chilies with kitchen paper/towel.
- Now stuffed green chilies with cooked achari chicken and cream and cheese mixture.
- Coat in all-purpose flour and dip into beaten eggs then coat in bread crumbs then again dip into beaten eggs and coat in bread crumbs (Makes 20-25).
- In wok, heat cooking oil and deep fry until golden brown.
- It can be kept frozen for up to 2 weeks.
For Honey Mustard Sauce:
- In bowl, add mayonnaise, tabasco sauce, mustard paste, honey and mix well.