Enjoy the hot and sour noodles bowl in cold season
Hot and Sour Noodles Bowl
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons freshly chopped ginger
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced (optional)
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 1 packet Knorr Hot & Sour Soup
- 3 cups water
- 1 packet boiled hakka noodles
- 2 tablespoon Sliced Spring Onions
- Sesame seeds
- Shredded carrots
- Soft-boiled egg
- In a saucepan, sauté the garlic and ginger in olive oil for 2 minutes, then add the carrots & mushrooms and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Now add the stock and Knorr Hot & Sour soup mix. Mix well until no lumps are seen.
- To assemble, place boiled noodles in a boil and pour the soup over it.
- Top with desired topping and serve hot.