Sour flavor makes everyone salivate. Make this at home for your kids to enjoy
Paneer Sour Roll
- Chopped onion – 1 cup
- Chopped garlic – 2 tablespoons
- Chopped ginger – 1 tablespoon
- Chopped green chili – 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric – 1/2 teaspoon
- Red chili powder – 1 teaspoon
- Coriander powder – 1 teaspoon
- Cumin powder – 1 teaspoon
- Red capsicum – 1/2 cup
- Green capsicum – 1/2 cup
- Chopped tomato – 1/2 cup
- Salt – 1 teaspoon
- Garam masala – 1/2 teaspoon
- Water – 1/4 cup
- Paneer – 250 gm
- Chopped coriander – 1 tablespoon
- Lemon juice – 1 tablespoon
- Regular chapati dough (made from atta and water)
- Heat oil in a pan sauté onion, ginger, garlic and chili. Add sliced capsicum, dry spices with salt mix it well add water and cook for 3 mins. Add paneer, chopped coriander and fresh lemon juice give gentle stir and keep the kathi mixture aside.
- Take normal chapati dough and roll flat to big round shape. Cook on pan from both sides.
- Now spread some sliced onion and tomato on top of cooked chapati, on top of that put paneer mixture, sprinkle some chat masala, roll it tight and serve hot.