Pineapple and cream? Tangy, sour and sweet flavor? What do you think about the combination?
Pineapple Cream Dessert
- Cream chilled 200 ml
- Cream cheese 1 & ½ Cups
- Caster sugar ½ Cup or to taste
- Pineapple small cubes 1 & ½ Cups
- Biscuits 200 gms
- Sugar powdered 2-3 tablespoons
- Butter melted ¾ Cup
- Pineapple slices
- Fresh coconut grated
- In bowl, add cream and beat until fluffy and set aside.
- In bowl, add cream cheese, caster sugar and beat until sugar is dissolved.
- Now add whipped cream and beat until well combined.
- Add pineapples cubes, gently fold to combine and set aside.
- In chopper, add biscuits, sugar and chop until crumbled.
- During chopping, add butter and grind well.
- In serving glass or dish, add crumbled mixture and press firmly down into the base to create an even layer.
- Add cream and pineapple filling and spread it.
- Add pineapple slices and cream and pineapple filling.
- Sprinkle fresh coconut and top with cherry.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours and serve chilled.