Zeera raita is side dish which can be used with almost any dish. Have a magical recipe of the raita to make everyone lick their finger
Zeera Raita Masala
- Black peppercorns 1 & ½ tablespoons
- Carom seeds 1 teaspoon
- Salt 1 tablespoon
- Black salt 2 teaspoon
- Cumin seeds 3/4 Cup
- In a frying pan, add black peppercorns and roast for 1 minute.
- Add carom seeds, roast until aromatic.
- In a spice mixer, add roasted spices, salt, black salt and blend to make a fine powder and set aside.
- In a frying pan, add cumin seeds, roast until changes color to slightly brown on low flame.
- In a mortal and pestle, add roasted cumin seeds and crush coarsely.
- Now add ground spices and mix until well combined.
- Zeera raita masala is ready!
- It can be stored in air tight container for up to 2 months.