Enjoy the crispy okra
- Okra 250 gms (washed & pat dry)
- Red chili powder 1 teaspoon or to taste
- Garam masala powder 1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder ¼ teaspoon
- Salt ½ teaspoon or to taste
- Coriander powder ½ teaspoon
- Gram flour 2 & ½ tablespoons
- Oil for frying
- Wash, pat dry and slice okra vertically into 4 pieces.
- In a bowl, add okra, red chili powder, garam masala powder, turmeric powder, salt and coriander powder, mix well and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Add gram flour, mix well and set aside.
- In a pot, heat oil and fry until golden and crispy.