Try this dry fruit mixture recipe
- 100g Gum
- 50g fox nut
- 50g raisins
- 50g almonds
- 50g walnut
- 50g melon seeds
- 50g coconut kernel
- 50g cashew
- 50g pistachio
- 1 cup ghee
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cardamom
- 1 & 1/2 cup Semolina
- In a pan, heat ghee, add gum and toast until double in size.
- Take it out and keep it aside.
- Add and toast fox nuts until golden brown.
- Toast raisin. cashew, almonds, pistachio, coconut kernel one by one and keep all aside.
- Heat ghee in a pan add semolina and cardamom powder, cook on medium heat until golden brown. Let it cool.
- Blend fox nut, gum and all dry fruits in a blender well.
- In a bowl add semolina, sugar and blended mixture then melon seeds and mix all well.
- Store it in an air-tight jar.