Enjoy the sweet dessert
- Milk hot 2 Cups
- Sugar 3/4 Cup or to taste
- Cooking oil 2 tablespoons
- Butter 2 tablespoons
- Almonds sliced 1/4 Cup
- Semolina 1 Cup
- Cinnamon powder 1/4 teaspoon
- Walls King Kulfa
- Desiccated coconut
- Chocolate sauce
- In a hot milk, add sugar and mix until sugar is dissolved and set aside.
- In a saucepan, add cooking oil, butter and let it melt.
- Add almonds and fry for 1 minute and reserve 2 tablespoons for garnishing.
- Add semolina, mix well and cook on low flame for 8-10 minutes or until light brown and keep mixing in between.
- Add cinnamon powder and mix well.
- Now add sugar and milk mixture, mix well and bring it to boil, cover and cook on low flame for 5 minutes.
- Let it cool down.
- In a bowl, place food safe plastic wrap/cling film, add semolina halwa and set properly.
- Add a scoop of king kulfa and cover with semolina halwa then flip on serving plate and garnish with desiccated coconut, pistachios, fried almonds, chocolate sauce and serve!